Who ever said this kind of post HAD to be made on Friday's? Here's what's caught my eye in the last week or so.
- The preview for 'Iron Man 3'. I LOVE Iron Man. Like, seriously! I LOVE the fact that Tony Stark is an arrogant bastard!
- The preview for Star Trek Into Darkness. As a matter of fact, I'm watching the first one right now. NERDGASM for these two movies!
- The only reason I watched the Superbowl was for Beyonce. It was awwwwwwesoooome! After that, I just turned it off.
4. I hear something along the lines of this at work all the time, "We're in America, our language is English. I shouldn't have to 'press 1 for English.' That's unpatriotic. Are you not American? Are you not a patriot?" Among some other very ignorant statements, so I was pleased when I heard when President Obama said this. Maybe it's because my great-grandmother was full Indian and I understand they were invaded and it pisses me off when I hear stuff like that.
5. The soldier who wheeled himself into a press conference after successfully having hand implants. Full Story.
6. I've got my copy already but the new Local Natives album, Hummingbird, is streaming for a couple more days for free, on Soundcloud. I first heard it over there and listened to it three times in a row before buying it. SO GOOD! No sophomore slump here. You & I, favorite song so far.